Thanks, I thought NB had already changed to that requirement (Eclipse and IDEA have some time ago).

Do you have any indication of how many NB users stick to old versions? I get the feeling they upgrade pretty fast. I'd also be interested to see how many NB users still use JDK 1.4 to run the IDE. I ask this as it might mean a change by the end of the year vs end of next year :)

So, this is a strong factor to consider in changing for Maven (though doesn't hinder Continuum and MRM).

Cheers,
Brett