Sounds like a great idea! (not +1'ing since I didn't see an official vote
yet)

The toolchain stuff will be nice for projects with 1.4 vs 1.5 releases in
the mix as well.

On 7/7/06, Fabrice Bellingard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 7/7/06, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As far as Maven goes, this would only be the JVM used to run it - it
> needs to be able to build projects using any JDK available (and the
> support for that needs to first be improved).

+1 for Continuum and MRM switching now to Java 5

+1 for Maven 2.1, provided that it is sure that using any JDK is perfectly
implemented and usable (Sun is gonna release more often, so this
functionality is essential)

Fabrice.

--
Jesse Kuhnert