From: Brett Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 23:42
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: Maven Repository Manager: Will it avoid aggregation of
repositories?

Hi Barrie,

While the current implementation is aggregating them, I'll keep this in
mind when I review it in the next couple of days.

It's probably best to keep the repositories separate, but to have a
single index for the rest of the operations so it can appear as an
aggregate (and be able to access a "view" over the aggregate from
certain URLs).

- Brett

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/