nhb wrote:
Hi,

Brett invited me to post an idea or two I had to the list:

Maven Curator

# The person responsible for developing and maintaining collections.
http://www.lib.unc.edu/instruct/manuscripts/glossary/

# A person who catalogs and cares for artifacts after they are removed
during excavation.
http://www.nps.gov/colo/TEACHERS/SG_Act/ArchGlossary.html

# one that manages or oversees, a museum collection or a library
http://collections.ic.gc.ca/peh/teachers/Glossary.html

+1 curator is good. you can visualise it a living entity, looking after your stuff. Good for error messages. "

Maven Exchequer - (only loosely analogous, but has neat ring to it)

in the uk, the chancellor of the exchequer is the person in charge of the govt. budget, taxation, etc. not so good.

Maven Archiva (like Doxia - it is latin root of archive, which is related to
repository))

-1. bileblog would have too much fun with that. sounds too much like "Arseover"