I've rewrited the JDev plugins to use the same ide functionality that's use
in the eclipse plugin. I've mixed it with what was done in the
JDeveloperMojo.

I take the liberty to do some change like : I used the package
org.apache.maven.plugin.jdeveloper, I add a "clean" goal to remove all JDev
files and workspace, I split all the section in the XML project in separate
component (think it's gonna be easier to maintain and change) and the goal
is now jdeveloper.

It's a first Draft. Is there a place I can send them for evaluation?

Regards,
Sylvain