Yes, I have a script to automate installing the latest build (though would need changes if continuum_ci was turned off).

1.1 is running very well thanks to some sleuthing by Wendy and quick fixes from Emmanuel.

My biggest concern is the scalability of polling. It currently takes about 30 minutes to just run through all the required svn up commands to detect if builds are needed for all the Maven projects.

- Brett