Brett Porter wrote:
Folks,

I'd like to turn off continuum_ci.sh and instead only use Continuum itself to do CI for Continuum. Any objections?

I don't see why it should be turned off, but perhaps the automatic notifications can be turned off or just send failures. That way it would verify the product (it will in itself be an integration test) because if the Continuum instance says that something is failing, you should expect an email saying the same right after. Or at least you can check the logs directory if you're suspecting some other failure.

--
Trygve