Hi,

+1 works fine for me

But I confirmed DOXIA-90 for 2.0.5. Is it a known issue on core?

Cheers,

Vincent

2007/1/12, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi,

The entire release is staged here:

http://people.apache.org/~jvanzyl/maven-2.0.5/

The assemblies that people are interested in are staged here:

http://people.apache.org/~jvanzyl/maven-2.0.5/org/apache/maven/maven-
core/2.0.5/

Here is the JIRA roadmap:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
reset=true&&pid=10500&fixfor=12294&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/
order=DESC

That's about it. Play around with it, if there are things wrong and
I'll fix stuff. We haven't released in so long there very well may be
some problems.

We should probably let it sit until Tuesday as most folks won't try
it out over the weekend.

+1

Thanks,

Jason.