Hi,

2007/1/24, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
antrun, eclipse and repository are all failing both on my machine,
and on CI. Is this the case for everyone else too?

I tried it on r499384 on windows / JDK 1.5.0_10 (like zones) / latest surefire
antrun: works here on 2.0.x and 2.1
eclipse: failed on both but not the same errors that zones. On zones,
missing org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugins:pom:8-SNAPSHOT
repository: failed on both NPE like zones

I got no responses on any of these last time I asked, so the next
steps I'll take are to create a branch of the current code, and then
start rolling trunk back until they work on each, and let whoever
made the changes figure out how to get them back in again.

sound goods

I'm also getting failures locally on the dependency plugin, but not
in CI. Anyone else seeing this? Maybe it depends on local repository
state?

Nothing here.

Cheers,

Vincent