From: Fabrice Bellingard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 10:02 AM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Maven 2.0.5 (take 2)

Hi Jason,

The issue http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2795 ("Classloader problem
integrations
with this last build of Maven... :-( As you tried the test project
successfully, I don't understand what can be specific to my environment
.
I've made a clean installation of Maven (no local repository and last
build
of 2.0.5), and still it breaks the test case I attached on JIRA.

Is there someone here who develops Checkstyle custom Checks and bundles
them
in a JAR (along with the configuration file) which is specified in the
build
extensions of another project? Or at least someone else who could test
the
case I described on JIRA? (with a clean installation)

I may sound insisting on this, but the fact is that we have developed
custom
Checks in my company, and tens of projects are using them to generate
the
checkstyle report. As 2.0.5 currently breaks our builds, they wouldn't
be
able to migrate to this new and awaited version of Maven. Which is sad
because they're looking forward to using it...

Apart from that, everything works fine. :-)

Fabrice.

On 2/12/07, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The assemblies that people are interested in are staged here:

http://people.apache.org/~jvanzyl/staging-repository/org/apache/maven/<h
ttp://people.apache.org/%7Ejvanzyl/staging-repository/org/apache/maven/>