I'm still waiting for a big patch to be applied
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-199

And they need to make a release also.

I'll take a look at the performance

On 3/19/07, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is mostly directed at Carlos,

Just following up on the discussion we have at EclipseCon. Have you
check the performance of the Felix plugin? If it doesn't add any
significant overhead to people building their JARs due to the
analysis performed by BND, and it is entirely non-invasive then I
think it would be fine to add to the default lifecycle. Just so you
can prepare I would like to know if any significant amount of time is
added to a build to add the bundle information. If it is
insignificant it's not a problem, if it doesn't something like add
20% to users build times then I think we'll have a problem.

Thanks,

Jason.

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.