All is fixed, but I can't deploy doxia because files are in read mode for group.
Jason, can you fix it?

Emmanuel

Wendy Smoak a écrit :
On 3/21/07, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Reported on the user list, and I just got a failure notice with the
same error from my Continuum instance when it tried 'mvn clean site'
on the site module.

The site plugin won't build, at least not with the deployed Doxia snapshots:

Also being discussed on http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-218

After building Doxia, the maven-site-plugin will now compile, but I
get a test error:

Test set: org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteMojoTest
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.11 sec <<< FAI
LURE!
testGetInterpolatedSiteDescriptorContent(org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteMojoT
est)  Time elapsed: 0.046 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.codehaus.plexus.PlexusContainer.initialize()V
       at org.codehaus.plexus.PlexusTestCase.setUp(PlexusTestCase.java:119)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.testing.AbstractMojoTestCase.setUp(AbstractMojoTestCase.java:62)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute(JUnitTestSet.java:210) at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135) at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:122)
       at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:129)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:225) at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.j
ava:747)