Something is busted in the latest snapshot...

I'm seeing:

<snip>
[INFO] Detected Maven Version: 2.0.5 is allowed in the range [2.0.5,).
[WARNING] Rule 0: RequireJavaVersion failed with message: Detected JDK Version: 1.5.0-07 is not in the allowed range [1.5,1.6).
</snip>

java -version says:

<snip>
java version "1.5.0_07"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_07-164)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_07-87, mixed mode, sharing)
</snip>

Why is "1.5.0-07" not in this range "[1.5,1.6)"?

The exact same configuration was working about 30 minutes ago (before Mvn decided to refresh snapshots).

 * * *

I'll look into it if I have time... but something is broken :-(

--jason