On 4/2/07, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Requires trunk of the site plugin.

Okay.  I deployed another snapshot of the site plugin, it was only a
couple of days old but before that, 'mvn site -U' didn't seem to work.

I'm getting errors and stack traces from Velocity.  Is there a way to
tell it not to filter certain files?  The files it's complaining about
are release-notes.apt, guide-bash-m2-completion.apt.

Since everything else is controlled by directory name and file
extension, what about the suggestion (Brett's?) of using .vm for the
files you want it to filter?

--
Wendy