On 4/12/07, Carlos Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think every maven release should use a defined set of plugin
versions. That would be reproducible and close to what it's happening
now.

Making the user list all plugins it's gonna be killer for newbies.

If I need a specific version (usual to workaround a known issue) then
I specify it in the the pom. Otherwise I want the latest.

For snapshot builds if I will use specified, then latest.

For a released build, I want the pom to be transformed and fully
locked down so that the build is reproducible.  And I don't want to do
that manually.