On 06/06/2007, at 1:24 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

Ok, we have a problem with 2.0.6/2.0.7-SNAPSHOT with the surefire plugin when there are xml classes used in tests. I'm trying this with Russ Tremain at Sun with the JBI components project.

What version of surefire is that using?

2.3.1-SNAPSHOT should be the thing to test if it is not working with 2.3.

I'm going to get him to try a snapshot version of surefire.

Brett, is there a new snapshot of surefire up and is it reasonably stable to try. I'm going to try these things first as a lot of classloader stuff is being fixed in surefire so I want to try

Kenney made the last change, so I'm not sure if he's deployed that, but I can do that now.

- Brett