ping...

On 06/06/2007, at 4:40 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

I have some questions about specific closed issues that might warrant reopening:

On 05/06/2007, at 3:05 PM, Jason van Zyl (JIRA) wrote:

Jason van Zyl closed MNG-5.
---------------------------

    Resolution: Fixed

pretty resources addition
-------------------------

Was this really implemented, or was it intended to close won't fix? To my knowledge, we have no such feature.

Jason van Zyl deleted MNG-3019:
-------------------------------

does commons-validator require the xml-apis dependency?

Why delete the issue? Unless it was completely mistakenly filed, I think we should just close incomplete/won't fix otherwise it's impossible to get back and the information is lost.

Jason van Zyl closed MNG-1830.
------------------------------

    Resolution: Won't Fix

Bootstrap is entirely different now. Ant-based and it's not really a problem making sure you have the right Maven ... knowing from experience building it 20 times a day when applying patches for example.

add a 'compiled on <timestamp>' label when maven 2 is invoked with --version option

I think this would be a useful thing to add if the patch still applies (not just as part of the bootstrap, but as a check on the released version). Can we reopen?

Jason van Zyl closed MNG-2522.

    Resolution: Fixed

Regression for the Eclipse codestyle

Wasn't really sure if this was fixed, or the patch just out of date. Is the eclipse code style on the site good now?

Jason van Zyl closed MNG-728.

Don't re-open this until you have patches, test projects, and you have run the integration tests. I'm processing all patches to start a new way of accepting patches and test projects. I will be finished processing all the patches today and I'll make instructions on how to submit requests for updating Maven.

I reopened this because there were patches and it was optional, non- default functionality. If the patches had a specific problem we should keep it open but unflag it until they are updated, right?

Thanks,
Brett