On 15/06/2007, at 11:27 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

On 15 Jun 07, at 6:09 AM 15 Jun 07, Brett Porter wrote:

Can we restart the vote once this is sorted out? I have no idea which svn rev we are voting on any more,

We're voting on the tag used to build the releases.

Which has been changed since most people voted.

or who checked and voted for which.

I haven't changed the location of what people have tried. We will start the vote again over the weekend and no one will look at it. So if we're going to do that then we should start again on Monday.

Not really following your logic here... I think it's fine to restart it now if the bundle is done, get the 3 votes you need and wait another 72 hours.

However, as far as I can tell it's not yet ready for that - the staging repository does not match the release artifacts as Max reported.

I'm positive we all agreed in the past that if a vote got stalled due to a problem that is corrected that the vote would be restarted, the tag (and staging binaries) deleted, and the release re-done to minimise the risk of any errors slipping through.

Thanks,
Brett