On 6/26/07, Kenney Westerhof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can you add

static { System.out.println( "XXX " + Contextualizable.class + ": " +
Contextualizable.class.getClassLoader() ); }

to your mojo and see what it prints?

Here's the output:

   XXX interface
org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.Contextualizable:
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've been having a second though: My Mojo is declared as an extension.
Could that be related?

Thanks,

Jochen

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf