On 28/06/07, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 29/06/2007, at 2:35 AM, Mark Hobson wrote:
> The other sticking point was how to propagate
> ConflictResolverNotFoundException.  I'd rather not wrap it up in a
> misleading checked exception, and I'm not sure how people feel about
> adding it as a further checked exception in the appropriate places.

Since you're only adding that to the additive methods, I don't see
any problem with also adding a checked exception. I certainly
wouldn't add it to existing methods.

Unfortunately these are existing methods in maven-core, hence I didn't
want to add any checked exceptions.  See the TODOs in the diff for
propagating ConflictResolverNotFoundException.

Cheers,

Mark