On 2 Jul 07, at 12:57 AM 2 Jul 07, Brett Porter wrote:

On 02/07/2007, at 4:54 PM, Raphaël Piéroni wrote:

Please add some jira and assign them to me.
I will only have time for this after the 15/07
(after holidays)

Bit too much to get in there just now - we don't need to rush that part, I just wanted to make sure they were known.

Most important thing is to do the licensing/packaging and get it imported (which I guess Jason is taking the lead on).

Yup, it all builds and I've been running it for a couple weeks now and I have no problem taking responsibility for the code migration as a whole.

Enjoy your holidays :)

Cheers,
Brett

Jason