I can rename jar in my development env, not a isssue.
Problem is,

We want build scripts in such way so that we can use same build scripts on
dev as well as on production.
and for this purpose I wants to give dependancy of jar in the same way as
they are reffered in production.

and because of thiis reason I wants to assign dependancy reffering to Jar.

Any chage in production env is not in my control and it can not be done.

I agree that we should have a standord way to reffer dependancy, But this
should be optional not mandatory and maven should be flexible enough to
configure the way I want.