On 03/07/2007, at 10:57 PM, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

Well, as the situation is now, you (we) often *have to* debug into libraries. Mostly plexus stuff, since a lot of calls seems to end up in some org.codehaus.plexus class.

I don't have all plexus code checked out an my machine, and I shouldn't need to, but even if I did, it isn't "connected" to my IDE. So getting from a call inside say a maven plugin to a class in plexus-utils takes way to much time, if this (downloading and connecting sources) isn't configured in the IDE integration.

Yep, I'm familiar with that :)

I've no problem with it, just is usually something I only bring out on "special occasions".

Maybe we should just do a quick poll on the list and go with that?

As long as the eclipse and idea config are consistent, I'm good :)