On 04/09/2007, at 5:49 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

Hi,

We need to collect all outstanding fixes done on the 2.0.x branch merged into the decoupled version

This should hopefully already be the case, I try and keep an eye on merges and flag stuff that isn't going trunk first. Probably a good idea for everyone that's done recent stuff on artifact to check for themselves though - Mark, Carlos?

and we need to collect all the filters that are floating around all over the place. I think the filters can be in a separate tree and we can decide what we want to shade in by default but we need to collect this before doing a release.

Sorry, bit dense this morning - can you explain why that's needed? (I understand it's a good thing to get rid of all the duplicate and almost-the-same ones, and m-artifact is the right place - just wondering if that's becoming a requirement for it to work or not).

Mark do you want to try and get your changes into the decouple maven-artifact?

Would it be better to hold this until after the release since things are pretty stable right now and this might take a bit to integrate?

I will hunt around for filters and make some space in SVN for them.

Does this mean m-artifact will be a multi-module project?

If the filters depend on m-artifact, I don't see why they need to be separate?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter - [EMAIL PROTECTED]