From: Jason van Zyl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 3:49 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Lining up maven-artifact for a release

Hi,

We need to collect all outstanding fixes done on the 2.0.x branch
merged into the decoupled version and we need to collect all the
filters that are floating around all over the place. I think the
filters can be in a separate tree and we can decide what we want to
shade in by default but we need to collect this before doing a release.

Doxia is about to be released, and when maven-artifact is released we
can release 2.1-alpha-1.

Mark do you want to try and get your changes into the decouple maven-
artifact?

I will hunt around for filters and make some space in SVN for them.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder and PMC Chair, Apache Maven