Hi David,

2007/9/10, David Crossley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Vincent Siveton wrote:

> > > Absolutely agree: it is a benefit to be part of ASF community ;)

> > > I am aware :)
> > > For others, see FOR-1029

> > > I will also add that Forrest Team needs to remove "Tool: Forrestdoc"
> > > component in jira.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Another thing is that Forrest need to remove the "forrestdoc"
> entry from our Gump descriptor.
>
> > > So, waiting for the green light to go ahead.
>
> Really sorry that the Forrest PMC has taken so long
> to finalise this.
>
> Please Apache Maven PMC, tell us when you have done
> the 'svn copy' and we will remove it from ours.

Done with r574907

You could delete the forrest/trunk/whiteboard/forrestdoc/ project or
add a README.TXT for the log with the new location.

Be sure that the Maven Team will take care of the code :)

> Note for the archives: See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-820

I moved several Forrest issues on our jira (MSANDBOX-33, 34, 35, 36)
and deleted for you some Forrest issues as won't fix (FOR-1033, 1030,
1028, 1027, 1024, 1023)
You need to delete FOR-820.

Cheers,

Vincent