+1

Daniel Kulp wrote:
I'd like to release version 1.0-beta-1 of the maven-remote-resources-plugin. This resolves one critical bug reported by Jason Dillon as well as fixes two other issues:

Release Notes - Maven 2.x Remote Resources Plugin - Version 1.0-beta-1

** Bug
* [MRRESOURCES-26] - NPE in remote-resources:process while sorting orgs * [MRRESOURCES-27] - RemoteResourcesClassLoader isn't isolated from maven jar

** Wish
* [MRRESOURCES-28] - Attaching the generated resources to the project should be optional (for webapps)

Staging area:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage-rr/

Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-remote-resources-plugin-1.0-beta-1/

Vote open for 72 hours. Here is my +1 [ ] +1 [ ] +0 [ ] -1