I had a look at the Continuum mails that go to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and Continuum actually caught this on its November 30 run [1].

Would it be possible to get Continuum to send an email directly to the committer, that caused a build to fail? Such emails have a higher chance of getting noticed.

[1] http://maven.zones.apache.org/continuum/buildResult.action?buildId=38199&projectId=382

olivier lamy wrote:
I have compilation failure with jdk1.4 :

getResources(java.lang.String) in java.lang.ClassLoader; overridden method
is final

This method was final with 1.4.

--
Olivier