I say cut a release. The current surefire seems to work for most of my
cases and building maven so it can't be too bad.

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mauro Talevi
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 5:59 AM
To: dev@maven.apache.org
Subject: Release surefire 2.3.1?

Hi,

as there have been a number of useful fixes since 2.3, and in line with
the release early-release often, I wanted to gauge opinions about the
opportunity to release 2.3.1 as currently in branch and postponing
outstanding 2.3.1 issues to a 2.3.2.  Unless these outstanding issues
are being worked on and a fix is imminent.

Cheers