Brett Porter wrote:
I was hesitant because at least one of them seemed to be a regression over 2.3.

Anyway, my preference is to fix them first - but if someone is prepared to do a release - go for it. There's lots of good stuff in there already.

I agree they should be fixed, but since no one has stepped forward to say that they're being worked on, I'll prepare release of what's currently there. I personally need some of the fixes released for at least one project.

Cheers