Also I will look when you have some tests as I was about to look and glad Tom tried it.

On 28-Jan-08, at 3:42 AM, Don Brown wrote:

On 1/28/08, Tom Huybrechts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just tried it out and sometimes got this error halfway through a build:

Doh, forgot to synchronize the resolved and missing artifact lists,
now that they can be accessed by multiple threads.  I put up a new
version (has that and a few pool optimizations) at the same location:

http://people.apache.org/~mrdon/maven-2.0.9-SNAPSHOT-uber.jar

Don

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

A man enjoys his work when he understands the whole and when he
is responsible for the quality of the whole

-- Christopher Alexander, A Pattern Language