Ok, no problem. Here are a few other issues that should be quick to fix when you have a chance.
I think these two are duplicates:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-266
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-216

This one appears to be working as designed (see comments), although I'm not sure of the reasoning behind the current behaviour. It should probably be better documented as is or fixed to resolve the issue.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-256

John Casey wrote:
I ran out of time last night, but I'm putting it back on my agenda for this evening...I'll keep trying until I get it. Sorry for the delay.

-