On 4-Feb-08, at 4:09 AM, Vincent Siveton wrote:

Hi,

2008/2/3, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I think keeping this out of the core, be that the lifecycle executor
or the CLI would be a far better option.

Agree for CLI.

I'm not saying the CLI is a good option. I think it's a bad option. Keep this out of the core. It's perfectly fine as a plugin. The core and the CLI calling to a wrapper for something housed in a plugin is not a good idea. Generate it as part of the new tools, promote it and it will get picked up in new plugin releases.

Vincent, just to be clear you have taken the logic that already exists
in the help plugin?

More wrapped logic from PluginXdocGenerator.

Cheers,

Vincent