I have four issues left on my radar, that I'd like to solve or reject before doing the next release:

MCHANGES-78 Build a changes report by parsing svn comments
- Patch supplied, evaluate whether to include or not

MCHANGES-88 NoSuchMethodError with maven 2.0.8 when generating changes-report
- I have no clue as to why this happens

MCHANGES-96 Change type of path parameters to java.io.File
- Patch supplied, need to review before applying it

MCHANGES-97 Fix VTL errors
- Patch supplied, need to investigate some more before applying it

Niall Pemberton wrote:
Is there any chance of a Changes Plugin release? I'd like to use the
JIRA report improvements that have been fixed in the following:

https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCHANGES-92
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCHANGES-94

There are currently 21 outstanding issues: http://tinyurl.com/yvkola

If someone could assign fix versions for those that are deemed
necessary for the next release, then I will try to help out with
patches.

Niall

Dennis Lundberg