This one was very much expected, thanks for doing this.

However, I think that we should use a first-win strategy, otherwise
there is no way to control the actual value of a property. First-win
strategy is mainly used everywhere in the war plugin and ease a lot of
stuff

Is there any reason you choose doing this?

Thanks,
Stéphane

On Feb 19, 2008 10:17 AM, Olivier Lamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> As you know some plugins made some filtering base on the code coming
> from the maven-resources-plugin.
> This means there are some copy and paste from the resources plugin
> source to other plugins.
> To prevent this, the code from  the resources plugin has been put in a
> plexus component (currently in shared sandbox [1]).
> A documentation has been started [2].
> It has been integrated in the maven-war-plugin trunk.
> Before calling a vote on a first alpha-1 release, I'd like to have
> some comments/thoughts on it.
>
> The final goal of this component should be : using it in all plugins
> which need filtering.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Olivier
>
> [1] :
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/trunk/shared/maven-filtering/
> [2] : http://people.apache.org/~olamy/staging-sites/maven-filtering/

Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one,
you suck" -- S.Yegge