From: Petar Tahchiev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 2:05 PM
To: dev@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Maven breaks after last night.

I checked the version of all the maven plugins that are used, and none
of the
plugins seems to be updated for the past month.
You can checkout the source of Cactus and try to build it by yourself:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/cactus/trunk/

I upload the output of the build process. Actually it turned out that
the
build eventually ends, the problem is that it builds actually the source
many times. If you look at the attachment you can see that on line 430
in
stead of continuing with the next uberjar, the build starts again from
the
top level pom. This is really strange for me.

I bet it's a really stupid mistake, but I cannot think of anything to
cause
this behaviour.

Thanks.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15743506/outp2 outp2

Niall Pemberton-2 wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 5:33 PM, Petar Tahchiev
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>