Hi guys,

I found that after commenting the <build> section containing the assembly
plugin configuration in uberjar-12 module, the build gets forked on the next
module containing build assembly configuration(uberjar-13). So the problem
seems to be in the assembly plugin. I have no idea how is that possible,
since assembly plugin hadn't had a release lately, and I use the same
version of the plugin I as before ...