On Mar 13, 2008, at 6:51 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

David,

I deployed a new snapshot, can you give that a try and make sure it's all
OK?

Looks great to me!

- I can't get a blank line in between the project name and the notice

Fixed

I'm sure I tried that and it didn't work when I did it :-)

- I can't configure projectName in a suitable place so it shows up in
the generated NOTICE.

In the configuration for the remote-resources plugin, add something like:

<properties>
     <projectName>Apache CXF</projectName>
</properties>

Aha! that works too