From: Sejal Patel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 9:56 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: [pre vote take 3] 2.0.9-RC3

Thanks but it won't be as great a test as you might think though since I
long ago locked down the plugin version numbers and stuff in a master parent
pom that is used for all projects in the company. So considering that one of
the good things about this release is the lock down of plugin version I
won't actually have a good way to test that the plugin versions included in
this release are properly tested as well.