Ok, I'll add an integration test for it.

Brian E. Fox wrote:
This can go into 2.0.10 but we need an IT to test the behavior.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Gier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 11:08 AM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Multiple -P options

Hi Everyone,

Currently maven only handles a single -P option to activate profiles.  I
created a small patch for this issue (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3268) that allows -P to be specified multiple times on the command line. Before I apply it, is this something that can go into maven 2.0.x? Or should this go only into 2.1?

Thanks!