I tried fixing that before and it caused a ton of issues. Not every
project will contain the profile to be activated so it warns/errors on
all of them that don't...this is even more of a mess.

-----Original Message-----
From: Barrie Treloar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 7:41 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: Multiple -P options

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 2:05 AM, Brian E. Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> While you're in there, any change you can see why the -P-profile
syntax
>  isn't working? MNG-3545 and MNG-3527

Since we are asking "while you're there" questions.

What happens when you specify a profile that can not be activated?

With mvn 2.0.7 it silently ignores the missing profile, when I think
the build should fail with an error message indicating the profile
could not be activated.