On 19-May-08, at 2:38 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

Yeah, same problem.

It does appear this was the change I was referring to (http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=642223 ). I hadn't anticipated the direct use of classes from a wagon implementation, just the API. Sorry!

I'll look into the possibility of changing the filters for extensions vs plugins.

Wouldn't be easier, and safer, to roll that change back?

- Brett