>If people want to hose their build, there is not much we can do to stop them ;)
>Are you thinking that this dependency sort would run automatically during the
>release process?  I was imagining this used during the development cycle, so
>that any changes it causes would go through some cycles of testing.
>Obviously,
>I would be very concerned if something like this was run during the release
>process.

I'm concerned that we're just giving people a loaded gun that we hope they
don't shoot themselves with...particularly when the end result didn't really do
much useful other than pretty up their source. If the tool can somehow analyze
the transitive results of the changes, great. Actually I think this part of the
tool might be the best piece to have so you can analyze results across any pom
changes, not just sorting.