Hi all,
if you want to have both you surely could.

Why not adding the 2.0.10 RC1 version to Jira and any issue that is
found in the RC1 would have its affected version field set to 2.0.10
RC1 and the fix for to 2.0.10. That you get the nice release notes and
the metrics of what was found in the RC.

What do you think?

SaM

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:40 AM, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Fair enough, I was just trying to get some metrics around what surfaces
> after we call the RC, but we could probably do that if we noted the date as
> a filter.
>
> On 16-Jul-08, at 10:34 AM, Brian E. Fox wrote:
>
>> I would just continue to use 2.0.10, that way the release notes at the
>> end are complete and under a single version.

>>> http://sai1rennes:8888/archiva/repository/releases/org/jmock/jmock/
>>> 2.4.0/jmock-2.4.0-javadoc.jar
>>> org.apache.maven.wagon.ResourceDoesNotExistException: Unable to locate
>>> resource in repository
>>>      at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .maven
>>> .wagon
>>> .providers
>>> .http.LightweightHttpWagon.fillInputData(LightweightHttpWagon.java:
>>> 132)
>>>

>>> The requested artifact is not present in the repo, but this is not
>>> blocker
>>> and maven 2.0.9 does not dump such errors.

>> http://people.apache.org/~jdcasey/stage/apache-maven/2.0.10-RC1/org/apac
>> he/maven/apache-maven/2.0.10-RC1/
>>>>
>> <http://people.apache.org/%7Ejdcasey/stage/apache-maven/2.0.10-RC1/org/a
>> pache/maven/apache-maven/2.0.10-RC1/