Hi John,

The thread regarding excessive excludes is here:

http://www.nabble.com/Shade-plugin%27s-over-zealous-exclusions-tt18462091.html

The latest is that Daniel made some changes which appeared to fix my
problems, although I'd like to see some unit tests for the dependency
reduced pom logic.  Unfortunately there's no infrastructure there yet
for testing that part of the plugin so it's more work than I've got
time for right now.

Cheers,

Mark