On 04/08/2008, at 1:46 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

Look at the analytics, zero traffic.

I didn't expect them to be high on traffic, but you should put them somewhere else before dumping them outright.

Put it somewhere better if you want it to be useful. It's just taking up space otherwise.

How about adding this to the bottom of the front page:

---
* How can I help?

Maven is an open source community and welcomes contributions. If you'd like to get involved, see the {{{/guides/development/guide- helping.html} Guide to helping with Maven}}.

Maven is a part of the Apache Software Foundation. We'd like to {{{http://www.apache.org/foundation/thanks.html } thank the sponsors}} that provide financial assistance to the foundation. For more information on how you can support the foundation, see the {{{http://www.apache.org/foundation/ sponsorship.html} sponsorship}} page.
---

Cheers,
Brett