That's an interpolation bug. Not sure whether it was fixed in RC9 or not, unfortunately...

Tomislav Stojcevich wrote:
On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 12:09 AM, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am still running RC8, but a very weird discovery occurred to my
project. I checked out a full project from SVN and ran eclipse:eclipse
on a subfolder at the command line. I got a folder named
"${project.basedir}". Is it an interpolation bug? Can someone try to
reproduce?

The same thing happens to me.

John Casey
Developer, PMC Member - Apache Maven (http://maven.apache.org)