Hi again everyone,

I wanted to announce the availability of the latest release candidate, 2.0.10-RC10. You can grab it here:

http://people.apache.org/~jdcasey/stage/apache-maven/2.0.10-RC10/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/2.0.10-RC10

I've closed the few issues that came out of RC9, and improved performance a great deal, so please give it a spin and let me know what you think.

Also, while I know we've been talking on the dev list about releasing this code as Maven 2.1.0 (with the current trunk code now pushing toward a 3.0 release), I'm just going to keep referring to this as 2.0.10-RCxx until we finalize the direction with a vote. Everyone knows about this release candidate series by now, so it's as much to reduce possible confusion as anything else.

Happy testing!

-john

--
John Casey