I've got the fix on my machine, just testing to see what it does to performance numbers.

-john

Daniel Kulp wrote:
John,

Performance is looking very good. My testcase that runs in 32secs on 2.0.9 runs in 26sec with this RC. Very nice job.

However, there seems to be a problem with it and the eclipse plugin in a reactor build. With the CXF build, run:

mvn test-compile eclipse:eclipse -Pnochecks -o

and check the api/.classpath file.

With 2.0.9, there is a line:
<classpathentry kind="src" path="target/generated/src/test/java" output="target/test-classes"/> which is correct. With 2.0.10, that line is not there which makes it not compile in eclipse.

If I run the same command in the api directory, the .classpath file is fine.

Dan