Hi,

motivated by a recent user's mail that a checkout of the core ITs failed, I would like to suggest the following renames to make contributing a little easier.

More precisely, in core-integration-testing/trunk change

  core-integration-tests
  -> core-its

  core-integration-tests/src/main/java/**/integrationtests/*
  -> core-its/src/main/java/**/its/*

  core-integration-tests-support
  -> core-it-support

  core-integration-tests-support/core-integration-testing-plugins
  -> core-it-support/core-it-plugins

  core-integration-tests-support/core-integration-testing-support
  -> core-it-support/core-it-support

  core-integration-tests-support/core-integration-testing-wagon
  -> core-it-support/core-it-wagon

  core-integration-tests-support/maven-integration-test-archetype
  -> core-it-support/maven-it-archetype

  core-integration-tests-support/maven-integration-test-helper
  -> core-it-support/maven-it-helper

  core-integration-tests-support/maven-integration-test-sample
  -> core-it-support/maven-it-sample

i.e. basically replace "integration-test*" with "it".

Since IT seems to be a common acronym among us, I believe the loss in expressiveness is small. However, there would be a considerably reduction in path length (29 chars for the archetype project).

Of course, the artifactIds of the corresponding project should be aligned to.

Not sure how others feel, but IMHO Maven would benefit from some more contributions, here is enough work lying around. Since those contributions usually happen in people's free time, I consider it important to lower the barrier for contributors to get in touch with the project.

What do you think?

Benjamin